Nyepi Day Notification
Please be informed that Nyepi Day (Silence Day) in Bali falls on 25th of March 2020, guests are not allowed to leave the hotel during Nyepi. All visitors are asked to respect this especially sensitive tradition in the following ways:
- You are requested not to leave the Hotel property between midnight Tuesday, 24th of March until 6am Thursday, 26th of March..
- Last schedule for hotel shuttle is at 15.00 PM from the beach – please do not miss the shuttle.
- Please minimize all lighting especially those on the exterior of Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur e.g. windows and corridors. Ensure your curtains are fully closed before turning on interior lights.
- Keep noise to a minimum, especially in areas where it may carry to the surrounding village.
- Guest activities and Food & Beverage Service will remain open. Outside food & beverage is to be consumed in the room and not by the pool.
- During Nyepi period there are tight rules and guidelines of food service. Please refer to posters throughout the hotel or the specific print pieces in your room to get further details on our various Food & Beverage services and hours of operation.
- Lobby Lounge will be closed during Nyepi Day.
- Café Komodo will be closed during Nyepi Day and Pool Bar will remain open from 10.00 AM – 17.00 PM.
- Room Service will be available 24 hours.
- During Nyepi day, pool will open from 8 am until 6 pm.